Hexahydrocannabinoid (HHC) is a hydrogenated form of a cannabinoid, which’s achieved using a specialized process instead of occurring in nature. The process sounds simple enough. A controlled amount of hydrogen is introduced into the chemical structure of a specific cannabinoid, and this combination is exposed to a catalyst such as nickel, which yields a chemical reaction that changes the cannabinoid on a molecular level by giving it distinctive chemical properties that it does not possess in its natural and unadulterated form. From there, it’s then converted into a cannabinoid analogue of its former self, which allows it to retain the properties with which it’s associated but changes the manner through which they are absorbed into the body.
Now, HHC can be found in all sorts of product types/delivery methods, specifically vapes, gummies, other types of edibles (candies, baked goods, etc.), capsules, tinctures, and dabs. However, one product type in particular we really wanna discuss here today is HHC flower.
HHC flower simply refers to raw hemp flower, aka “CBD flower”, that has been infused with hexahydrocannabinol distillate – an extract of pure HHC, extracted via the hemp plant. The result. a product that can provide all of the benefits of CBD flower, with the addition of HHC, in order to provide a very powerful and psychoactive buzz.
Now, with 2024 in full swing, we are thrilled to offer a list of brands that will satisfy your HHC flower needs.
Product on saleHHC Flower$24.99
What You Need to Watch Out for When HHC Flower Shopping
We want to quickly get into why some HHC flower is more likely to appease you than others. It might shock you to know just how much HHC flower can differ as it pertains to important indicators such as flavor, quality, and effectiveness. Here are some key variables to usually pay attention to, besides simply making sure it’s legal in your state:
- How It’s Made: There are actually a few ways to make HHC flower. The best way by far is soaking the buds in a distillate after the curing process, so that the cannabinoid is evenly distributed throughout. Spraying and dipping methods are inferior, resulting in an uneven distribution of HHC. Essentially, it’s important for the product to have a consistent and reliable concentration of HHC.
- Quality of the Flower: Look for flowers that are finely-cured, indicating good quality. The buds should be dense, sticky, and have a strong aroma. Avoid any flower that is overly dry, crumbly, or has a mildew-like smell.
- Freshness: A fast product turnover rate means that HHC flower is always sold fresh. Plus, fresh flower is effective flower, since the compounds oxidize with age, meaning the product loses its potency and flavor.
- Strains: There aren’t any “bad” strains, but some strains are in higher demand than others because of how potent they are, and how enjoyable their high is. So, naturally, you should look at the strains being offered by a company. Consider whether you want an indica, sativa, or hybrid strain, as each type offers different effects, so choose one being offered by a company that meets your desired needs and goals.
- Product Packaging: Proper packaging is important for maintaining the quality of the HHC flower. It should be packaged in a way that protects it from light, air, and moisture.
- Lab Reports: Third-party lab reports confirm that a product has been tested by an unbiased laboratory for safety, purity, legal compliance, and potency. Reputable vendors will provide lab test results or certificates of analysis (COAs).
- Company Reputation: Always make sure that you’re buying from a brand that’s trusted by the hemp community, because of their high quality standards, and ability to keep customers consistently satisfied. Look for customer reviews and feedback to get a better idea of the brand’s reliability and overall HHC product quality.
Product on saleTHCA Hemp Flower – Gold Line$45.99
Best HHC Flower to Buy in 2024
Time for the fun part, and that’s covering some brands who are crafting the finest-quality HHC flower at the moment. Not only that, but who also offer exceptional strains to select from. All of the companies below check the boxes we just covered, and they even offer lab reports to consumers who want to verify that they’re getting the best HHC.
ELYXR knows how to supply the finest, most flavorful, and of course, freshest HHC flower around. It begins with organically grown hemp flower buds, which are then infused with their 96% pure HHC distillate for an added psychoactive kick. These buds are sold fresh, allowing their flavor and potency to exceed hemp enthusiasts expectations. Plus, the strains selection makes this product even more amazing to have.
Product on saleTHCA Pre-Rolls – 3-Pack/6-Pack$39.99
#4: Exhale Wellness
Exhale Wellness has been able to combine nutritious superfoods with high-grade hemp, in order to produce some of the most wholesome and beneficial products on the market. And, one of those is HHC Flower. Their premium HHC flower is 100% naturally grown in the United States, non-GMO, Federal Farm Bill Compliant, and comes with third-party lab reports. Packaged in 7 gram jars, and available in three well-known strains, hemp enthusiasts will enjoy what this brand has to offer.
#3: Fern Valley Farms
Fern Valley Farms knows their cannabinoids, as they’ve been around since 2017. When it comes to effective premium hemp flower treatment, they use the cold infusion process in order to create the HHC distillate. From there, they then pulverize the frozen HHC distillate into a powder and toss it into a container with buds from the selected hemp flower cultivar. From there, it’s then placed into a powdery form to cover the entire plant. Because of this technique, their HHC flower is very pure. Coupled that with the array of strains, and you have some sensational HHC flower.
Product on saleDelta 8 THC Flower$24.99
As their name defines them – aspect of truth or reality, DHARMA has been a leader in the world of cannabinoids for quite some time. Dharma is the only vertically integrated industrial hemp manufacturer backed by industry juggernauts like Leafly, High Times and Digg. So, it’s not at all surprising then, their HHC flower is tailored to hemp users who ‘want to be one with their HHC’. Their HHC flower is crafted using industrial hemp that’s made right here in the USA, and it’s also lab tested, non-GMO, and is free from pesticides. Plus, it’s available in several very blissful strains.
Bloomz deserves the top spot, since after all, they made a tremendous impact on the hemp marketplace in 2023, and they will continue to do so here in 2024. Bloomz HHC Flower is grown indoors, using specialized methods that yield the best trichome count and HHC content possible.
You will enjoy the selection of strains which have something for everyone: Green Goblin, Apple Fritter, Monster Cookies, and Grape Zkittlez – some prestigious strains known for delighting with both flavor and effects. Bloomz HHC Flower is grown organically, and slow-cured while being sold as fresh as can be.
Product on saleTHCA Flower$35.99
Take Your Flower to the Next Level with the Help of HHC!
HHC flower provides a strong way to get high off of hemp flower, legally, and like cannabis, it comes in all kinds of tempting strains. Meanwhile, these wonderful brands have really gone above and beyond to deliver the most exceptional quality, flavor, and potency possible, so that customers will be absolutely satisfied – especially with Bloomz, where you will get to enjoy the most successful HHC flower to hit the hemp marketplace so far.