Nowadays, you will hear all kinds of buzzwords being used to sell THCA hemp flower: hydroponic, indoor, greenhouse, exotic, light dep, and so on. All of these terms refer to the environment and conditions under which the cannabis plant was cultivated, and it can absolutely make a difference when it comes to the quality of your experience with THCA flower. How the flower was cultivated can determine the concentrations of cannabinoids and terpenes, the size and appearance of the buds, how they taste and smell, and more, as growing conditions dictate how the plant actually develops during the entire growth stage.
Considering all that, we want to clear up some of the relatively new terminology by describing and comparing two terms that you’ll likely hear quite often: “indoor flower” and “exotic flower”. Let’s see how they differ from one another, and how they can actually work together.
A Quick Overview on THCA Flower in General
THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) flower refers to the raw cannabis flower that primarily contains tetrahydrocannabinolic acid – a non-psychoactive cannabinoid precursor to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). In the live cannabis plant, the majority of the THC exists as THCA, and it’s only when heated (a process known as decarboxylation), i.e., vaping, smoking, or cooking/baking, that THCA converts to the psychoactive THC compound. Since THCA is not psychoactive in its raw form, individuals can consume it without experiencing the “high” that’s typically associated with THC. This makes it useful for those seeking the potential benefits of cannabis without the mind-altering effects.
What is Indoor Grown THCA Flower?
Indoor growing is a somewhat new way to grow cannabis, thanks to access to fairly recently developed equipment that can precisely control any indoor environment, in regard to things like light exposure (through sun lamps), temperature, humidity, and more. To grow indoors, the cultivator needs adequate space as plants can grow quite large, and they need to know exactly how to utilize their equipment to best support the development of high-quality THCA flower buds.
Indoor growing has a massive advantage of offering cultivators absolute control over the outcome of their yield. We know that certain environmental factors have a huge influence on the development of cannabinoids and terpenes, as well as the size of the buds, the flavor, and more. Controlling that environment with that level of precision means a much higher likelihood of ending up with premium, potent THCA buds.
Product on saleTHCA Flower
Growing indoors has another huge plus, which is protection against common outdoor issues that could cause serious harm to large amounts of crops. Through indoor growing, there’s no need to worry about extreme weather, and the risks of pests and diseases is greatly minimized. Meanwhile, indoor growing allows the cultivator to grow year round, rather than having to wait for the right season.
Of course, indoor growing THCA flower comes with some minor disadvantages, just like any method. One is that it requires physical space, and not everyone has indoor space for growing. Secondly, you need to know how to use your equipment, because failing to maintain the ideal indoor environment can actually yield a lower-quality product than growing them outdoors and letting nature do the heavy lifting.
- Maximum control over environmental factors, leading to better-quality flower.
- Protection from pests, severe weather, and disease.
- Perfect for those who don’t live in an ideal growing climate.
- Allows for year-round growing.
- Requires indoor space.
- Requires an upfront investment in equipment.
- Requires excellent knowledge of how to use equipment and provide the plants. with the precise environmental conditions that they need.
What is Exotic THCA Flower?
Now, we get to exotic flower – a term that’s come up pretty recently and is more current than “indoor growing.” Exotic THCA flower is sort of the cream of the crop, in terms of quality. Basically, “exotic” means companies that use a small-batch approach, growing it indoors using the most meticulous levels of care possible. In terms of breeding, the lineages of exotic THCA buds have some of the most prestigious names you’ll find from around the world. It’s also characterized by its white ash, which indicates absolute purity, and its terpene count is so high that the aroma is out of this world.
Exotic THCA flower doesn’t earn that status easily. It must adhere to these standards from the time the seeds are planted, and its lineage gives it away. Now, let’s go over the pros and cons.
- Maximum quality control yields bigger, more flavorful/aromatic, and more potent buds.
- Impressive purity, as seen in its white ash.
- Bred from some of the most prestigious strains of all time.
- Requires meticulous care and extensive knowledge.
- Can be less cost-effective as a lot of labor is required.
Product on saleTHC-P Flower
Indoor + Exotic THCA Hemp Flower: The Ideal Combo
Rather than compare whether indoor growing or exotic growing is preferable, the takeaway here is that they can be done together, to offer the highest-quality THCA flower imaginable. In most cases, exotic methods simply take the concept of indoor growing to a new level of standards, by growing the flower in small enough batches with phenomenal strain choices, so that every plant being grown indoors can have its most specific needs accommodated, under the watchful eye of an extremely knowledgeable cultivator.
Bloomz THCA Hemp Flower is indoor-grown, and grown using only exotic methods, as this yields nothing but premium buds that are noticeably superior in every way. Explore our selection of top-shelf exotic flower strains, and then see for yourself why these two methods are regarded as the very best.
- Bloomz THCA Hemp Flower – Gold Line: Perfect choice if you’re seeking out exotic-level, indoor flower. Grown in small batches, this indoor THCA flower yields above-average THCA (Potent Strength – 25%+), thanks to the expert cultivators who have years of experience meticulously monitoring each and every plant with care. Grown in Oregon and Colorado, Bloomz THCA Flower comes in an exciting selection of top-shelf strains, 3.5G & 7G Options, and instantly impresses with its pungent aroma, once you open the jar. If your THCA flower game could use an upgrade, Bloomz Exotic THCA Hemp Flower truly is, good as “gold”.
- THCA PRE-ROLLS – 3-PACK/6-PACK: Our Premium THCA Pre-Rolls are brand-new and are taking the world by storm. We use our popular Indoor THCA Hemp Flower in our best in class pre-rolls, and the wrappers themselves are also organic. The experience you get from smoking our THCA Pre-Rolls is amazing and potent.