There are a lot of terms used to describe THCA flower – “indoor,” “boutique,” light dep,” “greenhouse” – the list goes on. All of these terms represent the ever-evolving cultivation industry that is always finding new ways to ensure the most phenomenal buds possible, when it comes to important things like flavor and potency.
Now, we’re looking at a whole new term to get acquainted with called, “exotic THCA flower”. As you will see, this term is something to keep an eye out for the next time you go shopping for fresh THCA flower buds.
A Quick Overview on THCA Hemp Flower in General
THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) hemp flower refers to the raw cannabis flower that primarily contains tetrahydrocannabinolic acid – a non-psychoactive cannabinoid precursor to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). In the live cannabis plant, the majority of the THC exists as THCA, and it’s only when heated (a process known as decarboxylation), i.e., vaping, smoking, or cooking/baking, that THCA then converts to the psychoactive THC compound.
Now, since THCA is not psychoactive in its raw form, individuals can consume it without experiencing the “high” that’s typically associated with THC. This makes it useful for those seeking the potential benefits of cannabis without the mind-altering effects.
What is Exotic THCA Flower?
Exotic THCA flower is only given such a label if it follows certain standards from the time it’s planted. It’s grown indoors, in a very controlled environment, and in small batches. Each plant is meticulously cared for throughout the process, carefully balancing light, heat, humidity, water, and nutrients to ensure that the buds develop as rich of a trichome count as possible. Because of this, exotic THCA flower typically has a stronger flavor and aroma, to lure you in with its impressive potency.
By only growing THCA flower in small batches, cultivators are capable of giving incredible amounts of attention to each and every plant. They’re able to nurture their plants throughout every step of the growing stage, making personalized adjustments to each plant as needed to ensure that its best qualities are emphasized.
Another factor that separates exotic flower from run-of-the-mill buds is the strain selection it comes in. Exotic flower is bred from some of the most sought-after strains in the world, giving an air of royalty. At the same time, exotic THCA flower is known for its white ash when smoked, and that’s because it’s as pure as they come, containing no impurities from the soil in which it grows.
Let’s go over the key ways in which exotic flower is distinctive from the competition:
- Origin and Growing Practices: Often grown in small batches, as opposed to mass-produced, it’s grown indoors using perfect climate control methods. Many exotic hemp growers use organic methods, avoiding synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Also, exotic flowers might be hand-watered, hand-pruned, and given individual attention.
- Specific Lineages: Exotic THCA flower is going to have an impressive lineage behind its strain, coming from some of the most prestigious strains from around the world.
- White Ash: The characteristic white ash demonstrates that the buds were purified of any remnants in the soil that they were grown in.
- Proper Curing: Properly cured THCA flower burns evenly and produces a smooth smoke.
- If the bud is too dry, it will burn too quickly and may be harsh.
- If it’s too moist, it won’t burn well and can produce an unpleasant taste.
- Higher Trichome Count: Trichomes are the crystals that coat the buds of the hemp plant. They possess high concentrations of cannabinoids and terpenes – in other words, the beneficial compounds that are the reason why we seek out THCA flower in the first place. The development of trichomes comes down to how the plant is treated during the growth stage, as different environmental factors influence how rich that trichome layer is once the buds are mature. A higher trichome count means a higher potency of these beneficial, desirable compounds.
- More Aromatic and Flavorful: By and large, exotic THCA flower is considered to be more aromatic and highly flavorful, as the terpenes develop more abundantly as a result of constant monitoring while the plant is growing.
- More Visually Appealing: Exotic THCA flower buds are often more visually appealing, with bolder, richer hues and more aesthetically pleasing trichomes, demonstrating their superior quality thanks to constant attention. Essentially, healthy, mature buds will often have vibrant colors with clear differentiation between buds, hairs (pistils), and trichomes.
Product on saleTHC-P Flower
Where To Buy Exotic THCA Flower Online
Currently, you can buy Exotic THCA Flower from trusted online brands such as Bloomz Hemp. They have brand new 25%+ high THCA Exotic THCA Flower that come in over 6 amazing strains and you can get right on their website for an amazing price.
In fact, Bloomz is one of the first brands to carry Exotic THCA Flower that is extremely potent and enjoyable. On top of their amazing Exotic THCA Hemp Flower they have amazing customer service, Exotic THCA Flower prices are the lowest we have seen, and just overall one of the best places to buy High THCA Exotic Flower online.
How to Determine Whether or Not THCA Hemp Flower is “Exotic”
Again, there is no law that for a THCA flower facility to be classified as exotic, it must adhere to very specific standards, and get certified. So, how can customers be sure that what they’re getting is, in fact, exotic, when a label states as much?
Ultimately, it’s about knowing what to look for when shopping for THCA flower. The best way to go about it is buying online, as the company’s website will provide some much-needed insight into their manufacturing methods. Companies that claim to be “exotic” should offer more information on their website about where their operations are, how the plants are grown, and what makes their cultivation so unique. Reviewers will also be more than happy to confirm that the buds are exotic, through the presentation of white ash when smoked.
Exotic flower is often sold in high-quality, resealable packaging that is designed to maintain freshness and potency. Also, exotic flower tends to be more expensive due to the high level of care and attention to detail involved in its cultivation. Plus, since exotic flower is grown in smaller batches, it might not be as widely available as mass-produced varieties.
Keep in mind, too, that exotic hemp growers are renowned for their high-quality genetics. They might even have proprietary strains not available elsewhere. Those strains should be potent and align with the strain’s described characteristics.
Product on saleTHCA Flower
Exotic THCA Hemp Flower Bloomz Gold Line Lives Up to Its Name
Bloomz THCA Hemp Flower – Gold Line is the perfect choice if you’re seeking out exotic-level flower. Grown in small batches, this THCA flower yields above-average THCA (Potent Strength – 25%+), thanks to the expert cultivators who have years of experience meticulously monitoring each and every plant with care.
Grown in Oregon and Colorado, Bloomz THCA Flower comes in an exciting variety of prestigious strains, 3.5G & 7G Options, and instantly impresses with its pungent aroma, once you open the jar. If you’re ready to upgrade your THCA flower game, Bloomz Exotic THCA Hemp Flower truly is good as “gold”.
Final Exotic THCA Hemp Flower Thoughts
As you can see, the term “exotic” in relation to cannabis (and especially flower) typically refers to smaller batches of high-quality cannabis that have been meticulously cultivated indoors, often with artisanal techniques, in rare strains. Exotic cannabis growers often place a premium on quality over quantity. The term, however, isn’t officially standardized, so definitions can vary somewhat.
Remember, while these indicators we touched upon here can help determine if a THCA flower product is exotic, personal preference always plays a role. One person’s ideal exotic flower might differ from another’s. Always trust your own senses and preferences when evaluating THCA hemp flower products.