Nowadays, you will hear all kinds of buzzwords being used to sell THCA hemp flower: hydroponic, indoor, greenhouse, boutique, light dep, and so on. All of these terms refer to the environment and conditions under which the cannabis plant was cultivated, and yes, it really can make an enormous difference in the outcome of the final product. How the THCA flower was cultivated can determine the concentrations of cannabinoids and terpenes, the size and appearance of the buds, how they taste and smell, and more, as growing conditions dictate how the plant actually develops during the entire growth stage.
With that being said, we want to demystify some of this terminology by describing and comparing two terms that you’ll likely hear quite often: “indoor flower” and “boutique flower”. Let’s see how they differ from one another, and how they can actually work together.
A Quick Overview on THCA Hemp Flower in General
THCA (tetrahydrocannabinolic acid) flower refers to the raw cannabis flower that primarily contains tetrahydrocannabinolic acid – a non-psychoactive cannabinoid precursor to THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). In the live cannabis plant, the majority of the THC exists as THCA, and it’s only when heated (a process known as decarboxylation), i.e., vaping, smoking, or cooking/baking, that THCA converts to the psychoactive THC compound. Since THCA is not psychoactive in its raw form, individuals can consume it without experiencing the “high” that’s typically associated with THC. This makes it useful for those seeking the potential benefits of cannabis without the mind-altering effects.
What is Indoor Grown THCA Flower?
Indoor growing is a somewhat new way to grow cannabis, thanks to access to fairly recently developed equipment that can precisely control any indoor environment, in regard to things like light exposure (through sun lamps), temperature, humidity, and more. To grow indoors, the cultivator needs adequate space as plants can grow quite large, and they need to know exactly how to utilize their equipment to best support the development of high-quality THCA flower buds.
Indoor growing has the big benefit of giving cultivators absolute control over the outcome of their yield. We know that certain environmental factors have a huge influence on the development of cannabinoids and terpenes, as well as the size of the buds, the flavor, and more. Controlling that environment with that level of precision means a much higher likelihood of ending up with premium, potent THCA buds.
Growing indoors THCA flower has another big advantage, which is protection against common outdoor issues that could cause serious harm to large amounts of crops. Through indoor growing, there’s no need to worry about extreme weather, and the risks of pests and diseases is greatly minimized. Meanwhile, indoor growing allows the cultivator to grow year round, rather than having to wait for the right season.
Product on saleTHCA Flower
Of course, indoor growing comes with a few drawbacks, like any method. One is that you need space, and not everyone has indoor space for growing. Secondly, you need to know how to use your equipment, because failing to maintain the ideal indoor environment can actually yield a lower-quality THCA hemp flower than growing them outdoors and letting nature do the heavy lifting.
- Maximum control over environmental factors, leading to better-quality flower.
- Protection from pests, severe weather, and disease.
- Perfect for those who don’t live in an ideal growing climate.
- Allows for year-round growing.
- Requires indoor space.
- Requires an upfront investment in equipment.
- Requires excellent knowledge of how to use equipment and provide the plants. with the precise environmental conditions that they need.
What is Boutique THCA Flower?
Now, we get to boutique flower – a term that’s come up pretty recently and is more current than indoor growing. Boutique THCA flower is a response to the high-output cultivating and processing facilities that have popped up to meet the ever-growing demand of cannabis consumers. Basically, “boutique” means companies that use a small-batch approach, which allows them to better care for each plant on an individual level. Boutique THCA flower isn’t grown under a specific, strict set of methods, but instead offers the following:
- Higher potency of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- More aromatic and flavorful.
- Hand-trimmed for more precision.
- Larger, more attractive buds.
This is because, again, each and every plant gets lots and lots of individualized care, to ensure that it yields the very best THCA buds possible. And, while boutique flower technically doesn’t require growing indoors, pretty much all boutique flower is grown indoors.
- Maximum quality control yields bigger, more flavorful/aromatic, and more potent buds.
- Great for those who have smaller facilities.
- Requires meticulous care and extensive knowledge.
- Can be less cost-effective as a lot of labor is required.
Product on saleTHC-P Flower
Indoor + Boutique THCA Hemp Flower: The Ideal Combo
Rather than compare whether indoor growing or boutique growing is preferable, the takeaway here is that they can be done together, and often are, to offer the highest-quality THCA flower imaginable. In most cases, boutique methods simply take the concept of indoor growing to a whole new level, by growing the flower in small enough batches that every plant being grown indoors can have its most specific needs accommodated, under the watchful eye of an extremely knowledgeable cultivator.
Bloomz THCA Hemp Flower is indoor-grown, and grown using only boutique methods, as this yields nothing but premium buds that are noticeably superior in every way. Explore our selection of top-shelf boutique flower strains, and then see for yourself why these two methods are regarded as the very best.
- Bloomz THCA Hemp Flower – Gold Line: Perfect choice if you’re seeking out boutique-level, indoor flower. Grown in small batches, this indoor THCA flower yields above-average THCA (Potent Strength – 25%+), thanks to the expert cultivators who have years of experience meticulously monitoring each and every plant with care. Grown in Oregon and Colorado, Bloomz THCA Flower comes in an exciting selection of top-shelf strains, 3.5G & 7G Options, and instantly impresses with its pungent aroma, once you open the jar. If your THCA flower game could use an upgrade, Bloomz Boutique THCA Hemp Flower truly is, good as “gold”.
- THCA PRE-ROLLS – 3-PACK/6-PACK: Our Premium THCA Pre-Rolls are brand-new and are taking the world by storm. We use our popular Indoor THCA Hemp Flower in our best in class pre-rolls, and the wrappers themselves are also organic. The experience you get from smoking our THCA Pre-Rolls is amazing and potent.
Is Boutique THCA Flower Better Than Indoor THCA Flower?
In short, yes boutique THCA Flower is better than Indoor THCA Flower. But that does not mean indoor is one to underestimate. The quality is still top notch with great THCA percentages per flower. But overall, Boutique THCA Flower maintains a higher standard of quality as well as higher THCA percentages.
Indoor THCA Flower growing can precisely control any indoor environment, in regard to things like light exposure (through sun lamps), temperature, humidity, and more. However, Boutique THCA Flower is made in even smaller, more rare and cared for batches at an individual flower level and therefore better quality and more expensive. You can buy amazing Boutique THCA Flower in Bloomz Gold Line and also get Indoor THCA Flower for an unbeatable price.